Let’s check in on August’s goals and my progress.
- Read 3000 pages -- Success! In fact, I read 3861 pages in August. Being sick did wonders for my reading life.
- Fix all of 2014 -- Success! I only have to months to finish my entire blog fix. Woohoo!
- Goodwill donation round-up -- Success! J took care of the drop-off while he was off work. A few bags less clutter in the house!
- Plan Arthur and Quentin's birthday party -- 50% success. I have started this task, but not finished yet.
- Plan our Halloween costumes -- 50% success. We know what we want to do. I ordered Q's costume. I still need to buy Arthur and my costumes. J is taking care of his own costume.
- Plan weekly kid activities -- Fail. This one totally just fell by the wayside.
- Read 2500 pages -- I can't imagine that my reading will be as good as August's totals, so I'm going to decrease my goal again.
- Finish planning the birthday party -- We holding it on October 7th, so this is the month.
- Finish buying/prepping our costumes -- I have a bit more time, but I need to get on this goal.
- Finish my blog fix -- Only two months to go!
- Buy plane tickets for Christmas -- Need to get on this one.
Next up on the TBR pile: