Let’s check in on July's goals and my progress.
- Check off 10 more items from our summer bucket list -- Success! We ended the summer strong with some more fun activities. The twins' favorite was our trip into San Francisco and visit to the Musee Mechanique.
- Back to school shopping for twins -- Done! We got clothes and school supplies. All done!
- 6 months of blog fix (July - January 2016) --Over-achiever success! I finished the 6 months plus some.
- Read 3000 pages -- So close. I ended up reading 2944 pages for July.
- Weekly self-care -- Big fat fail! This is so incredibly hard to schedule with the current work and kid situations.
- Big plan August - December -- Another fail. Instead I focused on July...
- Read 3000 pages -- Hoping for another good reading month
- Fix all of 2014 -- I'm really hoping to get the entire blog fixed by the end of September, so I need to finish all of 2014 this month.
- Goodwill donation round-up -- Feeling the clutter is starting to take over the house. Need to do a purge.
- Plan Arthur and Quentin's birthday party -- It's not until October 7th, but I'm a huge overachiever and planner. I want to have my basic plan ready by the end of August.
- Plan our Halloween costumes -- We've decided on Star Trek, so now we have to work out the details. I think I've found my costume, but all the boys need to be outfitted.
- Plan weekly kid activities -- My goal is two big outings (not in CV), one local outing, and one craft/home activity. (Possibly carry this idea into September)
Next up on the TBR pile: