Let’s check in on June’s goals and my progress:
- Check off 10 items from our summer bucket list -- Success! We've checked off 12 items:
- Great America
- Half Moon Bay Beach
- Golfland (CV and Sunnyvale)
- Chabot Space and Science Center
- Asian Art Museum
- Fremont Eats
- Oakland Museum of California
- Rocket Fizz
- Baskin Robbins
- Dairy Queen
- Pool Party
- Update our clothing wish lists -- 50% success. I've gotten the twins a fair amount for summer and fall, but need to update Arthur and Quentin's lists.
- Knock out at least six months of the blog fix -- Success!
- Meal plan for June and July -- Success!
- Check off 10 more items from our summer bucket list -- We want to finish off the summer strong!
- Back to school shopping for twins -- Always a necessity!
- 6 months of blog fix (July - January 2016) -- I really want to make some progress on this...
- Read 3000 pages -- Hoping to get a little more reading in during July.
- Weekly self-care -- Seriously I need to schedule self-care as it never seems to happen naturally...
- Big plan August - December -- We need to look at the family calendar big picture.
Next up on the TBR pile: