Let’s check in on May’s goals and my progress.
- Read 3000 pages -- Fail. I fell short with only 2886 pages read.
- Move Quentin to Arthur's room -- Fail. Obviously this has to happen this weekend as the twins come on Wednesday.
- Buy a car -- Success! I finally have a car that can fit all 6 of us.
- Plan out summer -- Success! We have a tentative plan for weekly activities and trips around the Bay Area.
- Get a haircut -- Success! I stopped in after stamp club and chopped at good 5 inches off. Q still pulls my hair sometimes, but it's not at easily accessible now.
- Renew Costco membership -- Success! Just in time for the twins to arrive.
June's Goals: Keeping the list light as we are going to be so busy with all the kiddos in the house.
- Check off 10 items from our summer bucket list -- I have a huge list with some tentative dates. Now to get to the fun!
- Update our clothing wish lists -- Arthur is definitely going to be needing some bigger clothes soon. I need to reevaluate Quentin's situation. And the twins need stuff for summer and the fall.
- Knock out at least six months of the blog fix -- I'm almost finish with the craft blog but still have like 6 months to go. Then I need to start on this blog.
- Meal plan for June and July -- Have a start of this list, but I want to get it all planned out soon...
Next up on the TBR pile: