Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
I used to love doing these quarterly TBR pile posts, and yet I somehow missed Summer 2017's post. Weird... No idea what happened there. Oh well. Let's get back on track and check out my choices for my Fall TBR.
- An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin -- One of those Read You Book Shelf books. Been on there too long, I need to finally read it.
- Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine -- Really loving The Great Library series. Can't wait to read book 3!
- Hidden Figures by Margot Shetterly -- Our October book club selection and one I've been wanting to read for awhile now. J and I watched the movie and loved it. I'm ready to dive in to the book.
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells -- For my scifi reading challenge. This one will be a reread for me, but it's been at least 10 years.
- Logan's Run by William F. Nolan -- Another scifi reading challenge pick. How have i not read this one yet? Love the cheesy movie!
- The Mummy by Anne Rice -- I'm participating in Gather Together and Read's readalong in October. Read this one years and years ago. Hoping it's as good as I remember.
- Star of the Sea by Joseph O'Connor -- Another Read Your Book Shelf book.
- A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh -- Hoping to continue the Bedwyn Saga books.
- The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton -- This list needed a literary classic that I haven't read. How about some Wharton?
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon -- I will finish this book! Been stuck halfway through for months now. I just keep picking other books up. I need to knock this one out!
Next up on the TBR pile: