Here is my randomness for the week:
- So many books to read and so little time! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed about the height of my TBR pile. I really need to not look at the big pile. Just take it one book at a time...
- Feeling the itch to read some nonfiction. Maybe some history...
- Q is so snuggly lately. I'm loving the baby snuggles.
- Looking at Christmas plans. Ugh! I love Christmas, but the planning is daunting to me.
- The cooler temperatures have been lovely, but I'm not ready for summer to leave us completely.
- My last few new-to-me recipes have turned out great. I'm on a roll!
- Although I feel like we need more vegetarian dinners in our rotation.
- Decluttering feels so good!
Next up on the TBR pile: