Here's my randomness for the week:
- Meal planning for 6 different palates is ridiculously difficult. Can I just say F it?
- So looking forward to a little time away from all my kiddos for book club on Sunday. It's been forever since I had at least one with me.
- I love back to school shopping. It's like a new beginning. Must resist buying all the pretty supplies for myself.
- Laundry is piling up. Happens when I don't do a load for three days...
- Looking forward to a day in San Francisco today. It's been awhile since I've been there.
- Hoping to stop at the fudge shop in North Beach later today...
Next up on the TBR pile: