Here's my randomness for the week:
- Summer is running at full steam, but man it is exhausting!
- The twins have been at least trying dinner every night. Huge improvement over their usual "I don't like that" even though they've never had it. Now if only I could get Arthur to eat dinner...
- It looks like a tornado ripped through my house, but we had a successful playdate yesterday so I call it a win.
- No motivation to craft this week. So sad. Maybe I will get it back next week.
- Book club this month is going to be interesting. We're reading Trevor Noah's Born a Crime. Hevy duty stuff. Plus we have a few more people coming that don't usually. Hoping for some great discussions! But first, I need to finish the book.
- Caught the declutter bug this week. Already filled on garbage bag with donations, another with trash, and a box of freebies for an upcoming crafting event.
- Snotty babies are no fun.
Next up on the TBR pile: