Here's my randomness for the week:
- I'm really looking forward to summer with the twins, but there's so much to do before they get here! Not to mention planning activities and meals.
- Health insurance is way too complicated. Even with insurance, why is it so hard to find care?
- Started a new-to-me YA Fantasy series (Dorothy Must Die) and it's just what I needed after a very good, but very detailed nonfiction book.
- I hate cooking... seriously I'm so sick of making meals for everyone in the household. Just needed to get that out there. I'll still make food, because I like good food, but I won't enjoy the process.
- The temperature went from 90 to low 60s. My body is very confused by all this!
- Can't wait for our first beach day of the season (June 13th!)
- I'm think I should get a new bathing suit. The three I have all fit strangely (granted one is a maternity suit). I would just like something that covers all my bits and doesn't require me to adjust every two seconds.
Next up on the TBR pile: