Here's my randomness for the week:
- Q still can't crawl forwards and he gets so frustrated. It's adorable!
- Navigating health care is so ridiculously complicated. Trying to clear something up and nothing is giving me answers.
- Heat headaches are the worst.
- I miss card making, haven't touched anything since last week (too busy). Hoping to get back in there today.
- Seriously need to buy plane tickets this week. I hate all the indecision over dates.
- I need to schedule a haircut pronto. I'm sick of this long hair that just gets constantly pulled. I wear it up almost every day due to the baby and the heat. I need a short fun cut to help me out this summer.
- Somehow I've only read 60 pages over the past 5 days. Need to work in some reading time!
Next up on the TBR pile: