Here's my randomness for the week:
- Baby snuggles and giggles are the bestest!
- I'm oddly fascinated by engineering documentaries. We just watched a NOVA episode about London's Super Tunnel.
- Feeling behind on my crafting after busting my butt to get March set. Hoping to catch up on Project Life very soon (possibly crop day on Saturday?).
- Planned a family day to the Cal Academy and cannot wait! I haven't been there since i was pregnant with Arthur (~4 years ago) and J has never been there. I think the boys are going to love the aquarium.
- Still loving my Happy Planner to keep me organized and on track.
- Need to stay away from the library until I catch up on the books already checked out. Seriously I have a backlog!
- I need to make more naan pizza!