Let’s check in on February’s goals and my progress.
- 30 Day Challenge: 20 minutes of exercise — Success!
- Prep and send February’s card — Success!
- Read 2000 pages — Success! I almost reached 3000 pages.
- Research vehicle options — Fail. Just never got around to this one.
- Plan at least two kid activities — Success! I scheduled visits to CuriOdyssey, Happy Hollow, and the Oakland Zoo.
- 30 Day Challenge: New greeting cards every day -- Part of my big crafty birthday celebration. I've got high hopes for my crafting in March.
- Have a day alone in San Francisco for my birthday -- So excited to pull this one off!
- Read 2000 pages -- Want to keep my reading going
- Read my library books and don't check out any more (except for the few holds) -- I've had an issue in checking out too many library books instead of reading my own books. Hoping to get back on track in March,
- Start Q on solids -- He's been reaching for my food at every meal time. I think it's just about time to start solids.
- Plan a family day -- Hoping to fit in a family day sometime in March. Maybe Cal Academy?