Let’s check in on January’s goals and my progress.
- New Movie Month — Sorta fail. We only ended up watched 20 new-to-me movies, but I'd say that's a decent showing for the month.
- Daily MommaStrong/Walk — Sorta fail. I was off and on throughout the month. But I did just do a 7 day squat challenge a friend hosted. Killed my legs, but it felt good.
- Read 1500 pages — Success! I read 1793 pages for January!
- Implement a grocery budget and meal plan — Success! I'm trying to implement some strategies to decrease our food costs. I'm trying to incorporate ideas one at a time instead of trying to do everything at one.
- Project 365: Tobe — Success! I've finished spreads in my memory planner and posted on Instagram every day.
- Research vehicle options — Fail. I need to dive in next month.
- 30 Day Challenge: 20 minutes of exercise -- Whether it's a walk, MommaStrong, yoga, or something else, I want to make this a daily habit.
- Prep and send February's card -- Have a few cards to get out this month.
- Read 2000 pages -- Upping my goal for this month
- Research vehicle options -- Carry-over goal
- Plan at least two kid activities -- I already have the Oakland Zoo scheduled, but I'm not going to count it. I'm thinking BADM, maybe CuriOdyssey, maybe Habitot, or a simple park playdate.