Getting closer to the end of the year. Let's check in on my reading challenge progress. This year I scaled back on the number of challenges and number of spots. I wanted to switch the focus from reading challenge to just reading So far my strategy seems to be working very well!
Total Challenges: 6/13 46.2%
Total Spots: 347/40086.8%
Individual Challenge Progress:
- Perpetual Reading Challenges 20/20 100%**
- Read My Own Damn Books 40/40 100%**
- I Love Libraries 24/24 100%**
- Nonfiction 20/20 100**
- Popsugar 27/40 67.5%
- What’s in a Name 3/6 50%
- Fairytale Retelling 3/10 30%*
- Books to Movies 8/10 80%
- Finishing the Series 5/6 83.3%
- Graphic Novel 34/52 65.4%
- Women Authors 20/20 100%**
- 52 Books in 52 Weeks 43/52 82.7%
- Picture Books 100/100 100%**
**Successes: Six reading challenges completely done and multiple very close! I am very excited about my progress so far. I was concerned that I reading would stop once the baby came. Fortunately I am still reading although the pace has slowed.
*Failures (Needs Improvement): So I am failing at the Fairytale Retelling challenge. I really don't know if I will finish this one before the end of December. I'm going to focus on some of the other challenges.