Here's my randomness for the week:
- Somehow life with a new newborn seems easier this time around. It is just new mom amnesia? Or is Q really a easier baby that Arthur? Either way, I'll take it.
- Having a meal train organized by friends has been amazing. I love that at least two nights a week, I don't have to plan dinner. Just heat and serve. The meal train and stocking my freezer before baby came were great ideas!
- I'm itching to craft, but don't think my body is ready for sitting on my stool or dining room chairs for any length of time. Maybe next week.
- I went a little crazy today and bought Arthur a Halloween costume, bandana bibs for Quentin, and tons of planner accessories for me. I think cabin fever shopping has started. I need to stay off my usual shopping sites for awhile...
- Fluffy romances are perfect reading material for middle of the night feedings. Working my way through some Kindle reads.
- Trying to decide if we should have Q dress up for Halloween or just wear his First Halloween onesie (with Frankenstein's monster).
- I need to print photos for our Project Life albums... unfortunately I still can't drive to pick them up and don't really want to pay for shipping.