Let’s check in on September’s goals and my progress.
- Figure out Arthur childcare for October – Success
- Read 3000 pages – Fail. I only read a little more than half my goal. Late pregnancy exhaustion is no joke!
- Finish prepping freezer meals – Success! I have a decent amount of food prepped and in the freezer.
- Finish organizing the baby supplies – Success!
- Pull off Arthur’s 3rd birthday party – Success! I'll post photos for Arthur's actual birthday mid-October.
- Prep cards for September, October, November, and December – Fail. I finished September's card, but still need to prep the rest of the year.
- Take daily photos -- I need to stay on top of documenting Arthur, Quentin, and life in general
- Read 1500 pages -- Bringing my goal down to be more realisitic
- Prep and send cards for October -- The usual
- Focus on self-care and recovery for myself -- I won't have my post-partum doctor appointment until November. October is all about taking it easy and attempting to recover from surgery.
- Take Arthur Trick-or-Treating! -- Don't want to forget! I'm sure Arthur would love to actually trick-or-treat this year.