Prompt: Fall favorites. Share your must-haves for this season.
My fall must-haves are an odd mix of food, clothing, and baby essentials. Guess this is just life right now at my house. On my list I have:
- Chili -- Because it's the perfect food for cooler temps
- Diapers -- Essentials for new the new baby
- Brown boots -- Really want to find some new ones that actually fit
- Burp clothes -- We seem to have a shortage in the house right now
- Pumpkin bread -- I need to buy more pumpkin and make more!
- Apple cider -- Hot or cold, with bourbon or without, I love it!
- New toddler boy clothes -- I need to round out Arthur's fall/winter wardrobe
- PSL -- Of course!
- Comfy cardigan -- For when I get chilly
- Wine -- Because I've gone almost 10 months without it. I need me some good wine soon!