Prompt: Five things that bring you joy.
- Toddler snuggles -- Arthur's not always the most physically affectionate kid, but I love when he wants to give me a hug or kiss or just snuggle on the couch.
- Coffee -- Am I a cliche? I'm a suburban mom who loves her coffee. It's right. I can't start my day off without it. Getting a good cup of coffee makes me all tingly inside (and not just because of the caffeine.
- Paper crafting -- I love making cards and scrapbooking. This activity helps to recharge me. Plus, I've made some great crafty friends along the way.
- Reading -- Oh the world for a good book. I try to fit in some reading time each day to give myself a little boost. I've managed to not lose my commitment to reading.
- Quiet time -- Being a SAHM to a typical toddler means that there's just noise all the time. It doesn't help that Arthur stopped taking naps over a year ago. I cherish the small chunks of quiet time we get during the day. Sometimes I can convince him to play quietly or read a book to himself to give me a few minutes to recharge. I treasure those moments.