- Figure out Arthur childcare for October — Fail. Oh man. This is not going well.
- Read 3000 pages — Success! I read 3443 pages this past month.
- Update all calendars and plan activities for August and September — Success! I think I've gotten everything updated until the baby arrives.
- Clean out the playroom — Success! One bag to GW and half a bag of trash.
- Meal plan for August and September; include a few freezer meals for October — 50% success. I have a plan, but I need to actually make the freezer meals.
- Plan out TBR for Sept-Dec — Success! I have an idea of what I want to read for the end of the year.
- Figure out Arthur childcare for October - Yeah this is going to be difficult. Hopefully after setting a surgery date, I can find something.
- Read 3000 pages - This is turning into a reoccuring thing...
- Finish prepping freezer meals - I have a few weeks left and I want to fill most of the freezer so we can alleviate some stress after the baby comes.
- Finish organizing the baby supplies - Most of the stuff is organized, but I need to do another pass.
- Pull off Arthur's 3rd birthday party - We've bought the decor and supplies, I just need to get the food, decorate, and pull this thing off!
- Prep cards for September, October, November, and December - I fear these cards won't get sent if I don't prep now.