Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
Today's topic is all those books still on your TBR pile or shelf since before you start blogging... Oh man. I'm ashamed to admit that I have a few I can list here. I started blogging in November 2010. Coming up on 6 years this fall. Holy cow! I should really get to reading these. Without further ado, here are my shamefully forgotten books still on my shelf...
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
- The Island at the Center of the World by Russell Shorto
- The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl
- A History of the Wife by Marilyn Yalom
- The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
- Hand of Isis by Jo Graham
- Contact by Carl Sagan
- The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
- The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton