Let’s check in on July’s goals and my progress.
- Read 3000 pages —Success! Super excited that my reading has been able to progress even dealing with crazy family stuff.
- Send out July cards, prep August and September cards —50% success. July's card have been send, August's cards have been prepped, and I haven't started on September's card.
- Transition Arthur to twin bed —Success! Amazingly, it's been going really well so far.
- Finish the summer with 5 twin activities —Success! We ended our summer with a few fun activities and excursions.
- Back to School shopping with twins —50% success. I got them some things before they left. The basic school supplies will be bought online and shipped directly to their dad's house this week.
- Pull off the summer social —Success! It was small, but it was a nice day.
- Figure out Arthur childcare for October -- The planner in me wants this set before August is finished.
- Read 3000 pages -- Continuing my monthly page goal.
- Update all calendars and plan activities for August and September -- We're down to one car due to my car's lease being up. Planning and executing activities will take a bit of effort due to J's work schedule.
- Clean out the playroom -- We need to do another big reorganization/clean out before the baby comes.
- Meal plan for August and September; include a few freezer meals for October -- More planning ahead. I also want to make a few freezer meals to use after the baby comes.
- Plan out TBR for Sept-Dec -- Feeling like I've been utilizing the library too much. I need to get back to reading from my shelves and clear at least one shelf completely. This will require making a plan to keep me on track.