Let’s check in on June’s goals and my progress.
- Plan Mom and Great Aunt Alys’s trip to SF —Fail.
- Start Arthur’s transition out of the crib and to a twin mattress — Fail.
- Send out June cards and prep July cards —Success! All of June's cards were sent out. All of July's cards are ready to go!
- Prep my TBR for July and August — Success! I have my summer reading plan!
- Read 2500 pages –Success! I killed June with 4713 pages read!
- Have 4 board game nights with the twins — Fail.
- Have 12 movie nights with the twins, exposing them to at least 6 new-to-them movies — Fail. Managed 8 movie nights.... (Spy, Ant Man, The Kingsman, Hogfather, The Colour of Magic, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., The 5th Wave, John Wick)
- Read 3000 pages -- Bringing my page goal back up for this month. I've been rocking my reading time.
- Send out July cards, prep August and September cards -- My usual monthly goal.
- Transition Arthur to twin bed -- I really need to make this happen during July... probably after the twins leave.
- Finish the summer with 5 twin activities -- Wanting to finish the twins' summer off right.
- Back to School shopping with twins -- Clothes, supplies, and fun things.
- Pull off the summer social -- The social is July 23rd and will be my last big social for this year. I'll be planning the fall social in October, but won't be able to attend because of the new baby coming.