Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
Today I'm sharing some of my most recent standout reads.
- Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan -- Our book club selection for March. Loved that it was set in San Francisco.
- Fables Vol. 22 -- The last volume in my favorite comics series. Did not disappoint.
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel -- Been on my list for forever. Amazing read!
- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan -- Really need to finish this series. Loved this installment.
- Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon -- Very good sequel to Outlander. Now I can catch up with the television series.
- Chocolat by Joanne Harris -- Book club selection for January (my pick). Much darker than the movie version, but I really enjoyed.
- Pink Carnation Series by Lauren Willig -- My favorite historical romance series. Deep into #8.
- Morning Glories Series -- A new favorite comic series. Really need to get the next volume.