Let’s check in on February’s goals and my progress.
- 30 Day Challenge: No pop — Success! I did it! As a test, I tried a sip of Coke yesterday and it tasted bland. I think I will continue this habit.
- 30 Day Challenge: No eating out —Going to call this a success. We didn't completely cut this habit, but we cut it down a ton.
- Money fast —Also going to call this a success. I did pretty good with cutting our budget and unnecessary spending. But we need to do more with this goal.
- Read at least 3000 pages —Success! I read 3895 pages in the shortest
- Get moving on my TED talk goal —Fail!
- Schedule a dentist appointment -- Fail!
March's Goals: We're traveling for the second half of the month so I'm keeping my goals light.
- 30 Days of Journaling -- Not necessarily a big entry on anything, but more like 30 days of writing. It could be part of my 30 Things Class, a blog post, or a reflective piece.
- Read at least 3000 pages -- Trying again even with all the traveling.
- Dive into Bullet Journaling -- I'm thinking about switching things up and starting this. Need to time to research and see if it's the right fit.
- Get moving on my TED talk goal -- Trying this again...