Here's my randomness for the week:
- The temperature this week has been amazing. So warm and sunny. Arthur and I spent a few hours just hanging out on the porch the other night.
- It's great to be out and about again. Arthur really needed to get out and play.
- My reading so far this month has been great. Hoping to keep up the momentum.
- Cleaned out the master bedroom, master closet, and master bathroom. Two give away bags and one trash bag full. Feeling good. Moving to the rest of the upstairs this week.
- Tried a new card making technique that failed miserably. I'm determined to get it right soon.
- Playing some Lego Movie game this week. It's a great relaxer.
- Been hard planning dinner this week, nothing really sounds that good. Hmmm...