As I am participating in a 2016 Happiness Project, I'm scaling back my life and craft goals a bit. I'll probably only post 3-4 goals per month going forward.
- Draft January’s blog posts— Success! I've got a fair number of posts drafted and at least the rest of my posts scheduled out.
- Pinterest clean out — Success! I cleaned out a few boards and am continuing the trend in 2016.
- Plan for 2016’s TBR — Success! I've got a short list of books that I want to read in 2016. But I also want a lot of space to reading what I feel like. I've decided on planning six books a month: 2 book club selections, a nonfiction selection, a series selection, and 2 pulls from my random TBR jar.
- Sign up for a few reading challenges — Success! I made my list and have drafted the blog posts. I'll be officially joining the challenges in the next few days.
- 30 Day Challenge: New Movie Month -- I love starting off the new year with a movie month. I've already made my list and started the month. Now to make it all 30 days!
- Complete one freezer meal day -- I need to restart the freezer meals plan. I'm shooting for one freezer meal prep day a month until we build up our stock.
- Check into an Arthur and mom class for spring -- Now that he's over 2, I want to do a music or art class this fall.
- Schedule a dentist appointment -- Not a glamorous goal, but a necessary one. I need to take care of the next set of replacement fillings...