Here's my randomness for the week:
- My new Thirty-One bag (Soft Utility Tote) is huge! I'm loving the crazy space in this thing. Mine is Plum with Oatmeal polka dots and is embroidered with a gold B. The bag is absolutely gorgeous.
- Mulling over some plans for 2016 this week. I'm feeling the itch to change some big things.
- I finished a book yesterday and have yet to start the next one. What is wrong with me?
- Arthur has had two poo explosions this week. Feels like I have a newborn again...
- Got sucked back into Atlantis. That show is pretty cheesy, but I love it!
- Super glad that I got my open Thirty-One party submitted. One of the prints was on low inventory, and three of my customers ordered it. Submitting early ensures that they get their product. Thank goodness!
- Loving my new book series... I may just have to add the third book to my suitcase for Indiana.