Prompt: It's guilty pleasure time! Shows, books, songs, foods, whatever it may be.
J knows I have a few guilty pleasures. I am sometimes be a bit embarrassed by them, but I'm going to share today.
- HGTV home shows -- Million Dollar Property, Buying and Selling, Rehab Addict, Love It or List It, etc
- CW Shows -- The 100, Reign
- Romantic Comedies -- Especially the holiday ones from ABC Family and Hallmark Channel
- Jane Austen adaptations -- Not really a pleasure that I hide, but J doesn't like watching them, so I have to watch when he's not around. I can watch these again and again.
- Historical Romances -- Yep, I love these. They are my palate cleansers between complicated and/or depressing books.
- YA Fantasy -- Sometimes silly, but I do enjoy these.
- Ramen noodles -- Sometimes Arthur and I have these for lunch just because
- Pizza rolls -- So gross, but I really enjoy them
- Mini frosted donuts -- I forgot about my love for these until this past summer when Nick requested them for breakfast. I found myself sneaking one here and there. Yummy!
- Animal crackers -- I buy them for Arthur, but I like snacking on them also.
- Hits 1 channel on Sirius XM -- All those top pop hits. I find myself singing along all the time in between listening to Alt Nation and Octane.
- Broadway show tunes -- I love belting these out in the house when it's only Arthur and I.