Prompt: What's in your bag? Pick up your purse and peruse its contents, then share with us!
My current purse of choice is my newest Thirty-One acquisition: an Everything Crossbody in Palace of Jewells. (I've been a consultant for a few months now and love getting free or discounted products. Their bags are amazing!) I have a toddler, so be prepared for lots of kid related items. That was one full purse! Let's take a closer look at the contents...
- Diaper, wipes, and changing pad -- Necessities
- Backup pacified -- We still in the midst of losing this...
- Kleenex, lotion (hidden under the wipes), chapstick, headband, altoids, compact -- My necessities
- Variety of toys -- Currently I'm carrying two dinosaurs and a police car
- Variety of snacks -- Currently I'm carrying fruit snacks, pretzels, dried cranberries and goldfish. I usually have a water bottle in here also, but it's being washed
- Ear buds
- Business cards and holder -- I always carry Stampin' Up, Thirty-One, and Parent group cards
- Variety of pens -- I always carry 3-4 writing utensils in a variety of colors and types
- mambi Happy Planner -- My current lifeline for all scheduling and planning purposes
- Notebook -- While I love my planner, I also like to jot down ideas or blog entries. The notebook works better for that.
- Current book -- I also have at least one book in purse. This week it's Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
- Thirty-One mini catalogs -- Never know when I will meet someone who's interested in buying or hosting a party. I always keep a few catalogs on hand. Usually I have a full size catalog also, but I gave that away this week and haven't replaced it.
- iPhone (not pictured) -- If it's not in my bag, it's on my person somewhere
- Keys on Thirty-One key fob (not pictured) -- I try to always hang them by the door if we're at home. Less likely to lose them there.