Before I get to this month’s goals, let’s check in on July's goals and my progress.
- 30 Day Challenge: Read 100 pages a day -- Success! Although 100 pages was a pretty low goal. Maybe next time I'll challenge myself to 150 pages a day.
- Stick with my capsule wardrobe with update -- Success! I'm getting sick of a few things, but overall I'm doing well with this project.
- Watch and review at least 10 TED talks -- Fail. This just slipped right past me.
- Do a winery visit -- Success! My mother and I did a whole day in Sonoma complete with winery tour and tasting.
- Get a pedicure -- Fail. Really wanted to do this for myself but it just didn't happen.
- Go on a date night with J -- Fail.
This month's goals:
- 30 Day Challenge: 30 Days of New Movies -- I haven't done one of these for awhile. Traditionally I do new movie month in September, but this year I'm feeling the need for recharging in August.
- Watch and review 10 TED Talks -- Trying this again...
- Plan and start the special surprises for the October retreat -- I love to have things done early.
- Plan activities for Arthur's birthday party -- Again, I love to have things done early.
- Finish a Soduku puzzle -- A simple goal, but I haven't engaged in a puzzle in far too long. Want to get back into occassionally doing a puzzle of some kind.
- Buy a vase and fill with fresh flowers -- I love the look of flowers on the dining room table, but I just don't do it very often.