Here's my randomness for the week:
- Noticed a rash on Arthur yesterday... hope it's not anything serious
- Haven't been to the pool yet this summer. Why? I have no idea, but I need to go soon!
- I am a minimalist parent. Reading the book and everything aligns for me.
- Loving changing out my Thirty-One bags for all my different activities. So many great options! Contact me for a party!
- Arthur's new obsession is closing all doors in the house. Doesn't help with air flow at all.
- Digging some new-to-me shows this week. My favorite has been Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown.
- Watching Parts Unknown made me want to find a Burmese restaurant. Never tried Burmese.
- Cannot wait until Saturday and the Thirty-One Catalog premiere! It will be my first consultant event with the company.