Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
This week's topic is all about those book related problems I have.
- My TBR list is never ending -- I seem to add at least 10 books to my TBR list per week. I'll never get to all those books.
- My bookshelves are full -- I literally cannot add any more books to the existing shelves. I shouldn't buy anymore books.
- I can't read fast enough -- My reading rate has gone down considerably since having Arthur. I'm averaging only 5 books a month now.
- Most of my friends don't read the same books as I do -- I'm the eccentric freak who reads everything. Most of my friends are more selective in the genres that they read.
- Reviews are hard to write -- Sometimes I find it hard to write a review expressing all that I want to say about a book.