Here's my randomness for this week:
- Usually I hate shopping in person during Christmas, but this year I'm digging it... especially with my little two foot helper in tow
- Having a lot of fun making my December Daily album
- Loving hitting up all my favorite Fort Wayne only (or at least not in California) restaurants: Culver's, Moe's, Seoul Garden (new favorite), Ruby Tuesdays, Tucanos (new Brazilian place), Coney Island, Noodles and Co.
- Kicking myself for not bringing another pair of pants. Really sick of jeans or cords...
- Will probably throw away these black shoes when I leave Indiana. They now pinch my toes a bit and the sides are being broken down. One less thing to haul back home!
- Excited to spend the next two weeks with the twins. We have to go see a movie, hit some restaurants, and go shopping!
- Randomly lost a #9 for my DD album. Bummer! Now I need to recreate it after I get home.
- Can't wait for all the packages arriving this week