Sadly we are losing the super fun Tutti-Frutti DSP stack, the shiny Metallic Foil Doilies, and lots of ribbon. So why am I posting these cards today? Because this design is just so versatile! Simply pick some fun paper, layer on some coordinating cardstock, wrap the layers in some ribbon, and add a layered sentiment. Easy Peasy! It was so easy, I went a little crazy and made six different versions. Thankfully I always need birthday cards on hand to send out. These will be going to good homes in the next couple of months.
- Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
- Inks: Garden Green, Berry Burst, Melon Mambo, Real Red
- Cardstock: Tutti-Frutti DSP, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Peekaboo Peach, Real Red, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallic Foil Doilies, Crushed Curry Ribbon, Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon, Basic Gray Shimmer Ribbon, Peekaboo Peach Ribbon, Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits