Top Ten Occasions Catalog Products
The new Occasions Catalog is live! And it has so many great goodies within its pages. Today I’m sharing my Top Ten products from the catalog and my Top Three Sale-a-Bration items!
1) Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8" Reversible Ribbon (148572 $7.00) — This two-tone ribbon is just amazing! And so silky! I’ve already used almost half the roll.
2) Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle (150599 $35.00) — I was so sad to when SU retired our previous butterfly punches. Thank goodness they replaced them with something just as beautiful. This bundle comes with a set of fun layering stamps and a coordinating punch! (Check out the SAB products below for beautiful coordinating DSP)
3) Happiness Blooms 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper (148795 $11.00) — I look at the patterns and colors in this paper pack and they just make me happy. Guess it’s a perfectly named DSP pack!
4) Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (148805 $7.00) — Coordinating with the Happiness Blooms DSP pack, SU has given us another fun set of enamel dots. I love these little embellishments to elevate a card from okay to amazing!
5) Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (148530 $10.00) — Embossing folders can be deceiving. In the catalogs they often don’t look like much, but once you use them on a card, you’ll want them all! This one has such a fun and unique pattern. I had to have it!
6) Tea Together Cling Stamp Set (148779 $22.00) — I can never resist a cute beverage inspired stamp set. And this one coordinates with an awesome SAB product! (Check it out below)
7) Needlepoint Nook 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper (148807 $11.00) — This is the other patterned paper pack that makes my heart sing. I love the florals! I love the colors! I can’t wait to use this on some great cards.
8) Piece of Cake Photopolymer Bundle (150579 $31.50) — Bundles are a great way to get coordinating products and save a bit of money! This bundle is the perfect size and price point. I will definitely be making some cute birthday cards out of this one!
9) Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins (148561 $7.50) — More shiny!!! I love easy embellishments and these are perfect for that extra something on your cards.
10) Amazing Life Photopolymer Bundle (150624 $50.25) — This stamp set it very cute! I can imagine a lot of fun cards coming from this. But this bundle really shines with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits! I love my Stitched Shapes Framelits, but was always a little sad that it didn’t come with rectangles. SU heard our cry and created an entire collection of rectangles!
Top Three Sale-a-Bration Products
Remember: to get these amazing products, you need to place an order of $50 (for Level 1) or $100 (for Level2) in product to earn a free item!
1) Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (149622 Level 1 or $50 Item) — We get new butterfly stamps, punches, dies (not featured here but check them out), and even some patterned paper! I can’t contain my glee! This paper is just gorgeous and I really love that SU did a black and white side so we could create some lovely layered patterns!
2) Tea Time Framelits Dies (149697 Level 2 or $100 item) — These beauties coordinate with the Tea Together Stamp Set above. Plus, SU has informed us that this die set will be carrying over into the new Annual Catalog (June). But you can get them now with $100 in product!
3) Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets (149712 Level 1 or $50 Item) — I’m a sucker for anything shiny and these sheets do not disappoint!