A recap of last month’s goals:
- May, June, July 2018 PL Pages -- Success!
- June and July MP Pages -- Success!
- August and September SSINK posts -- 50% Success! I still have a few September posts I want to finish, but I did get a fair number done.
- Fall Bingo Make n Takes -- Fail. Well, really I got parts of them started, but I can't finish until I get the Bingo supply order that I submitted yesterday...
- August Stamp Club Projects -- Success! Like usual I finished them two days before the event, but they got done.
- Organize planner supplies -- Success! All my supplies are in an big Iris case or in my actual planner. Plus, I laid out my kits for September and October.
- Pack up PL supplies -- Success!
September Goals: It's moving month! So crafting will be taking a back seat to actually moving and getting everything else taken care of. But, I'm hoping to sneak in a few projects...
- August MP Pages -- Hoping to get this done before we move. I might even get half of September finished before we leave or take it with me to Indiana.
- Finish September SSINK posts (maybe do a couple of October before we move) -- I know I will be taking a few weeks off from SSINK in the midst of the move, but I want to get some finished beforehand.
- Have a successful Fall Bingo Event -- Really looking forward to this on Sept. 8th.
- Send out Birthday Thank You Cards -- I've got them prepped, just need to write the notes and get them sent.
- Finish packing craft area -- Just a few more boxes to go, but it will have to wait until after the 8th.