Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a gatefold card. I always forget how much I love gatefold cards. The trick is to find the perfect shape/image to be the focal point. I immediately knew that a rainbow would be the perfect piece to tie this card together. I cut out my rainbow using all retiring colors (except for the So Saffron) and then pondered how to attach it. The easiest way is to assemble the rainbow with a piece of scotch tape on the back. Easy peasy! From there, I cut some clouds to create some fun layers and a place to tuck my rainbow ends. The glitter and epoxy shapes were the final touch.
- Stamps: Sunshine and Rainbows
- Inks: Pool Party; Night of Navy
- Cardstock: Basic Gray; Rose Red; Peekaboo Peach; So Saffron; Wild Wasabi; Marina Mist; Perfect Plum; Sweet Sugarplum
- Accessories: Glitter and Epoxy Shapes
- Tools: Rainbow Builder Dies