Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using your favorite bundle. Once getting the new catalog, the Pop of Petals bundle went on my short list. I love a good flower image and this one even comes with a simple punch. Perfect! I actually CASEd this design from fellow Design Team Member Rebecca Urban. I loved her graduated flowers and wanted to play off that idea for my own card. Such a great idea! And such a great bundle! I can't wait to play with it even more.
- Stamps: Pop of Petals; Just Add Text
- Inks: Lovely Lipstick; Flirty Flamingo; Mango Melody
- Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick; Flirty Flamingo; Whisper White
- Accessories: Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Four-Petal Flower Punch