It's officially May which means it's time to say goodbye to all the retiring stamp sets. In total, I'm losing 18 stamp sets from my collection (although a few of those will be kept because I love them so much). Many of these stamp sets are still available, but they are no longer guaranteed. If you want any of the sets features, buy now before they are gone!
The Petal Passion DSP is perfect for adding color. I took the time one day to completely color in the entire 12x12" piece of Petal Passion paper with the Stampin' Blends. It took awhile, but I think you will agree that the result is just gorgeous. From there, I cut it up into card size pieces and tried to find a way to not cover it up too much. For the card below, I added a simple sentiment with a layering scalloped circle and a piece of Night of Navy Crinkled Ribbon.
Another fun card featuring the Petal Passion paper.
- Stamps: Birthday Blooms, Better Together
- Inks: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Stampin' Blends
- Cardstock: Petal Passion DSP, Real Red, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- Accessories: Night of Navy Crinkled Ribbon, Rhinestones
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits