Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card featuring washi tape. Washi tape is such a great tool for paper crafters. It can add that final element or be a focal point on a project. Obviously I went with focal point for my project. I love creating interesting backgrounds by using washi tape. Once I created the background, I added a simple sentiment and a fun stamped birthday cake to complete my card.
- Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes
- Inks: Emerald Envy; Crushed Curry; Crumb Cake; Tangerine Tango
- Cardstock: Emerald Envy; Crushed Curry; Whisper White
- Accessories: Party Animal Washi Tape
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits