A recap of last month’s goals:
- Plan/Schedule classes for September and October -- Success! I got around to scheduling my Coffee and Cards, Crop Days, and Christmas Card Classes through November.
- August MP Pages -- Fail... I need to do this next month.
- Plan out club stamps/projects for October, November, and December -- Partial fail. I've got Octobers club projects ready and have November's planned. I still need to make November and decide on December (although I think I'm going to feature at least one Occasions Catalog project).
- September's Cards -- Success! I posted at least one card every MWF in September. Now to keep it up in October!
- Plan out November's 30 Days of Christmas Cards from Sketches! -- I have my plan, I've started laying out my supplies. I'm ready for my big project!
- September MP Pages -- Need to get back on track.
- Start Christmas card designs -- Beyond my 30 Days of Christmas Cards, I need to design a few cards for my holiday classes coming up.
- Craft destash -- My cabinets are getting a little too full right now. I need to do another destash.
- Finish 30 Days of Lists (September project) -- I completely dropped the ball on one of my favorite projects of the year. I need to make this project a priority in October.