A recap of last month’s goals:
- Plan out November's 30 Days of Christmas Cards from Sketches! -- Success! In fact, I have gotten a big chunk of the cards created before the month started. Just a few more to finish.
- September MP Pages -- Fail
- Start Christmas card designs -- Success! I have a few designs that I love. During November, I will finish making my stack of Christmas cards for 2017.
- Craft destash -- Fail. Just never got around to it...
- Finish 30 Days of Lists (September project) -- Fail
November's Goals: I really need to finish out my ongoing projects and catch up on a few year long projects.
Projects that need to be completed
- Memory Planner Pages August through October -- I'm so incredibly behind on this!
- 30 Days of Christmas Cards from Sketches -- Almost finished, just need to completed a few more cards for this one.
- 2017 Christmas Cards -- I know I need to make a few more cards, and I need to start addressing those cards.
- 30 Days of Lists (September) -- Must finish!
- Craft Destash -- Carry over goal from October.
- Prep December Daily -- I do pages for myself and Holiday albums for my mom, grandma, and in laws. I like to start pulling supplies in November so I know if I need to fill in any gaps at the craft store.
- Complete Week in the Life 2017 (tentatively November 6th - 12th -- I kept putting this off even though I always enjoy the process. I'm putting it on the calendar for the second week in November. No big holidays, so it will be a nice look at a typical week.
- Pull cards for December (birthday and thank you cards) -- Not Christmas cards, but all the other cards I want to send/hand out in December.