A recap of last month’s goals:
- Decide on (and prep) May's class topics -- Success! I decided to do a big card kit sale for May. Everyone who comes gets to make cards for $1-2 per card and I get to clean out my card kits just in time for the new catalog in June.
- Finish September - November PL Family pages -- Success! Now I just need to play catch up on Arthur and Quentin's albums...
- Decide on my preorder strategy for May -- Success! With the big Color Revamp I really wanted to think about what to buy first. I've decided on a few new ink colors, a couple of stamps, and some accessories. I'm not going crazy this preorder period, but I wanted a bit to play with...
- March MP Pages -- Success!
- Craft destash -- Success! I pulled a ton of random bits from stash, priced them, and even sold some during Bingo. I might end up donated a small box to the local elementary school this coming month.
- Celebrate National Scrapbooking Day (May 5th) -- We have a birthday party to attend that day, but I want to slide in some scrapbooking that afternoon/night. And I might just do a flash sale of some kind...
- April MP Pages -- Trying to stay up with this goal
- Finish My Retiring Series -- I want to make a few more cards to feature retiring stamp sets before I move on to the new products.
- Start working on Arthur's 2017 PL album -- Now that I finished the Family album and started 2018's album, I need to go back and finish Arthur and Quentin's albums. I'm going to start with Arthur. I use the family album as a template so it shouldn't take a lot of time.
- Start planning classes for June -- Thinking about new products, maybe a technique class, possibly another quick and easy class.
- Add retiring items to my yard sale -- I can't sell them until the new catalog launches, but I can figure out what I want to sell and start pricing items.