A recap of last month’s goals:
- Lay out my Craft purchases for Feb, Mar, and April --
- Evaluate my unfinished projects -- Success! I made a master list of projects and have prioritized some of them.
- Complete one unfinished project -- Success! I actually finished my September 2017 30 Days of Lists, 2017 Memory Planner, and 2017 December Daily.
- Lay out and complete February and March SSINK cards -- Partial success... I've completed my February cards, but the March list came out pretty late. So those cards are not finished.
- Print pictures for MP 2017 and December Daily 2017 -- Success! I actually printed my pictures and finished the projects.
- Finish April-July PL Family pages -- I really need to get moving on this big goal.
- Order Spring Bingo supplies and prizes -- Bingo is scheduled for April 7th! I plan on taking advantage of SAB rewards and ordering my supplies in late March.
- Cardstock Inventory for April -- Traditionally my April SU order is all cardstock to resupply. I need to do my inventory so I know what to buy next month.
- February MP Pages -- I've got most of my pictures printed. I'm hoping to stay on top of this goal.
- Work on April-May Class Projects -- I'm working on DSP class, Coloring Class, and Quick and Easy Class for April and May. The DSP class kits are almost done, the others have been even been started...
- Pull (and send) March and April cards -- I've got a few birthdays in the next two months.