A recap of last month’s goals:
- December Daily Pages -- Fail. I just didn't get around to it. Hoping to tackle this soon...
- Finish (and send out) Holiday albums) -- Success! I managed to complete them and send before I left Indiana.
- Finish 2017 Memory Planner -- Fail. Too busy doing other projects.
- Layout 2018 Memory Planner -- Fail. Ditto.
- Reevaluate my ongoing and leftover projects -- 50% fail. I started this, but I know I need to pull everything out!
- Restart Stamp Club for January through June -- Success! I have three ladies ready to craft a few months.
- Rejoin the SSINK Design Team -- Success! I joined the team again and started posting cards.
- Schedule January, February, and March events and classes -- Success! I have a rotation of craft classes, crop days, coffee and cards, and stamp clubs on the calendar.
- Lay out my Craft purchases for Feb, Mar, and April -- I want to make sure I purchase strategically throughout the rest of the Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog (well, before preorder for the next AC begins).
- Evaluate my unfinished projects -- I wanted to do this in January, but never really got around to it. I need to pull everything out, notate my progress, prioritize, and get started completing!
- Complete one unfinished project -- See above
- Lay out and complete February and March SSINK cards -- I've got some cards done for February, but I love to work ahead. I want to get my cards for the next two months done before the retreat (Feb. 22nd)
- Print pictures for MP 2017 and December Daily 2017 -- I know that I need to print some pics for these two photos before tackling them.