A recap of last month’s goals:
- Memory Planner Pages August Through October -- So close! I still need to wrap up October, but I'm getting there.
- 30 Days of Christmas Cards from Sketches -- Success! Love all the cards I made this past month.
- 2017 Christmas Cards -- Success! I love sending my cards out in early December, before we leave for Indiana.
- 30 Days of Lists (September) -- Fail. Never even started on this one.
- Craft Destash -- Fail.
- Prep December Daily -- Success. I pulled out a ton of supplies, now I just need to narrow it down to what I'm taking to Indiana.
- Complete Week in the Life 2017 -- Success! Now I just need to photograph the pages and write up a blog post.
- Pull cards for December -- Success! Birthday and thank you cards have been prepped and the early ones have been sent.
December Goals: We're heading to Indiana on the 12th, so my list will be shortened for this month.
- Finish sending out Christmas cards -- I only have about 30 more to send.
- Create my December Daily pages -- I'm going to include mine in our usual family Project Life album.
- Finish my 2017 Memory Planner -- Since I'm including December Daily in my PL album, I'm not going to do December in my MP. I just need to finish out October and November. Next year I'm changing formats slightly by going to a Big Horizontal Happy Planner.
- Finish out a few random leftover projects -- I want to clean off my craft counter before leaving. Just need to wrap up a few card kits and random things laying around.
- Complete my Occasions Catalog swap cards -- I hope my Occasions Catalog preorder arrives before the 9th so we can use some supplies for Stamp Club. Then, I will be taking some of those supplies to Indiana to complete my swap cards due on January 3rd.