Today's post is an autumn card made with primarily retired products. I have officially run out of Painted Autumn DSP (this year's fall paper), but I do have some random DSP from previous years. So I grabbed this piece of Into the Woods DSP and made a base for my stamped leaves. The only current item I used was the Stitched Shapes Framelits to create my sentiment. I feel great about using some random scraps and fighting the urge to just buy more new stuff!
- Stamps: For All Things (retired)
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss (retired); Cajun Craze; Mossy Meadow (retired); Tangerine Tango
- Cardstock: Into the Woods DSP (retired); Delightful Dijon (retired); Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Blackberry Bliss Ribbon
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits