Today's card is one of the featured projects for August's stamp club. Did you know that every year Stampin' Up! features a stamp set who's proceeds support the Ronald McDonald House? The stamp sets are always adorable and this year's set is no different. May I introduce you to Sharing Sweet Thoughts!
I knew I had to feature this great stamp set at stamp club. I decided to go simple in my design and construction. I filled a jar with some cute butterflies and a branch to create my focal point. From there I pulled some great pieces from the Wood Texture DSP Stack and a cool blue piece from Coffee Break DSP. The card was missing a few embellishments. Thank goodness for doilies, glitter enamel shapes, and white enamel shapes. Perfect additions!
- Stamps: Sharing Sweet Thoughts
- Inks: Dapper Denim; Early Espresso; Always Artichoke; Pear Pizzazz; Crumb Cake; Baja Breeze (retired); Crushed Curry; Pale Plum (retired); Flirty Flamingo; Rich Razzleberry
- Cardstock: Coffee Break DSP; Wood Textures DSP; Soft Suede; Whisper White
- Accessories: Glitter Enamel Shapes; White Accent Shapes; White Doilies
- Tools: Everyday Jars Framelits