With the launch of each new catalog, I sit down with a cup of tea and a highlighter and go to town marking everything I want. Of course, I don't have the money to buy everything I mark, but I love making that big wishlist. To help myself out, I usually make a short list of things I really really really want. These are the products I'm most likely to buy in June, July, and August. To help you out, I'm sharing my top 10 favorite new products!
1. Coffee Cafe Bundle (145331 $45.75) -- This entire suite of products is so me! I will definitely be buying the bundle with stamp set and die cuts very very soon! Of course, I will be adding on the DSP and probably some coordinating ribbon to complete my purchase.
2. Message in a Bottle Stamp Set (143707 $17.00) -- How cute is this stamp set? I'm working on convincing my 3 1/2 year old son to have a pirate theme party in September. This stamp set will be perfect for decorations, favors, and thank you cards.
3. 1/4" Copper Trim (144179 $6.00) -- I'm in love with all things copper and this ribbon is just gorgeous!
4. Just Add Text Stamp Set (Wood 143931 $25.00 Clear 143934 $18.00) -- I'm a sucker for good sentiments and these are just perfect!
5. Just Add Color DSP (144180 $13.00) -- I love the current coloring trend and this paper would be perfect with the SU Markers and a great sentiment. One from the Just Add Text Stamp Set perhaps?
6. Soft Sayings Card Kit (145466 $35.00) -- Card kits are the way to go for gifts or for an easy night crafting. And SU offers a few all-inclusive kits meaning the stamp set is included! I'm really digging the colors and designs of this particular kit.
7. Sharing Sweet Thoughts Stamp Set (Wood 144048 $29.00 Clear 144051 $21.00) -- Each year SU offers a stamp set in which a portion of the sales go to Ronald McDonald House Charity. It's a great cause to support and the sets are always great. But this year's stamp set is just my style! Plus it coordinates with the Everyday Jars Die Cuts.
8. Pick a Pattern DSP (144163 $11.00) -- Full disclosure, I already bought this paper! But I love it so much, I'll be buying another pack. I love the mix of patterns and colors. So cute!
9. 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows (144217 $8.50) -- I always love seeing what new accessories SU designs and these bows are just way too cute! I'll be featuring these in one of the June Stamp Club projects.
10. 3/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (Night of Navy 144189 Peekaboo Peach 144192 Berry Burst 144191 Emerald Envy 144190 $8.00) -- I'm not one to buy a ton of ribbon, but this particular kind is too pretty to pass up. As I've already bought a spool of different Berry Burst ribbon, I'll probably get this in Night of Navy.
Now that you've seen all the great new products in the catalog, what is on your Top 10 list?