Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using my favorite new accessory. These Bitty Bows are just too cute! I had to feature them on a few cards. For this card, I made my own background using these fun swatches from the Playful Backgrounds stamp set. From there, I stamped, colored, and cut out this fun flower. Final touch: The Fresh Fig Bitty Bow!
- Stamps: Birthday Blooms; Playful Backgrounds
- Inks: Fresh Fig; Early Espresso; Old Olive
- Cardstock: Fresh Fig; Whisper White
- Accessories: 20172-109 In Color Bitty Bows
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits